What to learn:
Kelley Long, CPA and Certified Financial Planner, goes over what documents need to be updated after you get married.
What to do:
- Watch the video.
- Read and answer the questions for discussion below the video.
- Discuss together the similarities and differences in your viewpoints.
Questions for Discussion
- Do we have the three documents needed for estate planning in place: a will, a medical power of attorney, and a power of attorney?
- Have we added each other as beneficiaries on any policies that we hold?
- Who will take care of our children if something happens to us?